– Enables wireless (Wi-Fi) Audio/Video mirroring from mobile devices to the OEM screen.
– Provides an audio/video input which can also be used to add a camera.
– Includes a USB input to play audio and video files.
– Provides a virtual remote control via a smartphone wifi connection.
– Dual band (5GHz and 2.4GHz) Wifi capability for clear connection.
– Includes HMDI output for high quality video.
– Works with Facetime, Maps, Skype, YouTube, and other apps.
*(i) 9 button SWC using ENTER button, (ii) 5 button SWC using SEEK UP button.
- Does Not support Netflix on iOS System (Apple) Devices due to Restrictions placed by Apple.
The VCIP5 cable may be utilized for accessing these Apps (Sold Separately).
- Android System Devices are fully compatible with the above Apps.
Product Liability Disclaimer: This unit must not be used by the driver for watching moving pictures while driving/operating the vehicle, which is also prohibited by law in many States and localities. CRUX Interfacing Solutions and its distributors/dealers shall not be held liable for any consequential, incidental and contingent damages arising from misuse, but not limited to material damage or personal injury resulting, directly or indirectly due to any unauthorized usage of this product.
End User Agreement : End user agrees to utilize this product in accordance with the above mentioned stipulations and in compliance with all Local, State and Federal laws. End user also agrees and understands that this product is intended for off-road use and passenger use only. If user does not agree with any of the above safety warnings, end-user shall be legally bound to immediately discontinue use and return this product to place of purchase.