- Plug and Play Installation
- Media Controller with controls by factory infotainment (iDrive)
- Rear-view camera input
- Front camera input
- Front camera input can also be used as an Auxiliary Video Input (Crux part# AUX-ABMP1, Fiber Optic Auxiliary Audio Input Interface, may be required to create an Auxiliary Audio Input). ( Sold separately)
- Manual switching to rear-view camera (only for vehicles with PDC button)
- Manual return from rear-view and front camera (cancellation of automatic switching)
- 2 trigger outputs (+12V max. 1A), separately adjustable switching events (CAN, ACC, camera,
- Picture-in-picture mode combining aftermarket rear-view and front camera picture(s) with factory parking sensor graphics
- Compatible with all factory video accessories (e.g. rear-view camera, Top-View Camera System)
Authorized Usage/Limitations: This product should only be used while vehicle is stationary or when displaying fixed menus or for viewing rear-vision camera video when the vehicle is moving.
Product Liability Disclaimer: This unit must not be used for watching moving pictures while driving which is also prohibited by law in many States and localities. CRUX Interfacing Solutions shall not be held liable for any consequential, incidental and contingent damages arising from misuse, but not limited to material damage or personal injury resulting, directly or indirectly due to any unauthorized use of this product.
End User Agreement : End user agrees to utilize this product in accordance with the above mentioned stipulations and in compliance with all Local, State and Federal laws. If user does not agree with any of the above safety warnings, end-user shall be legally bound to immediately discontinue use and return this product to place of purchase.