BEEBM-45Q | Bluetooth® for BMW Vehicles (iBus version)
The CRUX BEEBM-45Q Bluetooth Connectivity Kit is a solution that is tailored to seamlessly integrate mobile phones with select BMW iBus automobiles 1994-2006. Easy access through steering wheel controls, adds to the comfort of a hands-free experience for communicating while driving. The unit is synchronized by Crux's Beeline Series Bluetooth Interface that features cutting-edge A2DP technology (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) by enabling the user to stream music into the factory installed (OEM) audio system. Note: A2DP Audio streaming will only be heard through the front speakers.
Note : This unit will ONLY function with vehicles that are equipped with steering wheel controls
- 2.1 Bluetooth Compliant
- Allows calls to be heard through the factory car speakers.
- Allows user to answer and end calls using the steering wheel controls.
- Allows user to make calls using voice dialing feature.
- Text to Speech (TTS) announces caller’s name or number.
- Using A2DP Technology, allows user to wirelessly stream music
(Note: A2DP Audio will only be heard through the front speakers.)
- DSP and Echo-Cancellation allows for clear conversations on both sides of the phone call.
- Allows any previously paired mobile phone to automatically re-connect to the Bluetooth interface.
- Automatically mutes any source as soon as a call is received, and resumes when call is ended.
- Allows the user to take calls in privacy mode.
2001 – 2006 Compact (E46 Radio)
1998 – 2005 3 Series (E46 Radio)
2000 – 2003 5 Series (E39 Radio)
1994 – 2001 7 Series (E38 Radio)
2004 – 2006 X3 (Business & Nav Radio)
2001 – 2005 X5 (E53 Nav Radio)
2003 – 2006 Z4 (Business & Nav Radio)
- Does not support Fiber-optic (MOST) Amplifiers. Analog Amps only.
- Compatible in BMW iBus Vehicles with Quadlock Connectors only. (Harness photo can be seen on Images tab.)
Phone-specific Note for iPhone 5S / iOS 7 and up: Siri Voice command may not respond properly. Standard Voice command may have to be used instead.