BEEBM-45 | Bluetooth® for BMW Vehicles (CAN version)
The CRUX BEEBM-45 Bluetooth Connectivity Kit is a solution that is tailored to seamlessly integrate mobile phones with select BMW automobiles 2005 upwards. Easy access through steering wheel controls, adds to the comfort of a hands-free experience for communicating while driving. The unit is synchronized by Crux's Beeline Series Bluetooth Interface that features cutting-edge A2DP technology (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) by enabling the user to stream music into the factory installed (OEM) audio system. Note: A2DP Audio streaming will only be heard through the front speakers.
Note : This unit will ONLY function with vehicles that are equipped with steering wheel controls
- 2.1 Bluetooth Compliant
- Allows calls to be heard through the factory car speakers.
- Allows user to answer and end calls using the steering wheel controls.
- Allows user to make calls using voice dialing feature.
- Text to Speech (TTS) announces caller’s name or number.
- Using A2DP Technology, allows user to wirelessly stream music
(Note: A2DP Audio will only be heard through the front speakers.)
- DSP and Echo-Cancellation allows for clear conversations on both sides of the phone call.
- Allows any previously paired mobile phone to automatically re-connect to the Bluetooth interface.
- Automatically mutes any source as soon as a call is received, and resumes when call is ended.
- Allows the user to take calls in privacy mode.
2004 – 2013 1 series (E81/82/87/88)
2005 – 2014 3 series (E90/91/92)
2002 – 2013 5 series
2011 – 2014 X3
2011 – 2011 X5
| || |
- Does not support Fiber-optic Amplifiers. Analog Amps only.
- Compatible in Vehicles with Quadlock Connectors only. (Harness photo can be seen on Images tab.)
Phone-specific Note for iPhone 5S / iOS 7 and up: Siri Voice command may not respond properly. Standard Voice command may have to be used instead.