BEEBH-28 | Bluetooth® for Honda Vehicles Subcategories: BEEBH-02, BEEBH-03, BEEBH-04, BEEBH-05
The CRUX BEEBH-28 Bluetooth Connectivity Kit is a comprehensive solution that is tailored to seamlessly integrate mobile phones with select Honda automobiles.Easy access through steering wheel controls, adds to the comfort of a hands-free experience for communicating while driving. The unit is synchronized by Crux's Beeline Series Bluetooth Interface that features cutting-edge A2DP technology (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) by enabling the user to stream music into the factory installed (OEM) audio system. Note: A2DP Audio streaming will only be heard through the front speakers.
Note : This unit will ONLY function with vehicles that are equipped with steering wheel controls.
Subcategories: BEEBH-02, BEEBH-03, BEEBH-04 & BEEBH-05 (listed below)
- 2.1 Bluetooth Compliant
- Allows calls to be heard through the factory car speakers.
- Allows user to answer and end calls using the steering wheel controls.
- Allows user to make calls using voice dialing feature.
- Text to Speech (TTS) announces caller’s name or number.
- Using A2DP Technology, allows user to wirelessly stream music via internet radio (Example: Pandora)
(Note: A2DP Audio will only be heard through the front speakers.)
- DSP and Echo-Cancellation allows for clear conversations on both sides of the phone call.
- Allows any previously paired mobile phone to automatically re-connect to the Bluetooth interface.
- Automatically mutes any source as soon as a call is received, and resumes when call is ended.
- Allows the user to take calls in privacy mode.
Phone-specific Note for iPhone 5S / iOS 7 and up: Siri Voice command may not respond properly. Standard Voice command may have to be used instead.
2003 – 2012 Accord DX/EX/LX
2006 – 2012 Civic/Si
2005 – 2012 CRV
2010 – 2013 CRZ
2003 – 2010 Element
2009 – 2013 Fit
2010 – 2013 Insight
2005 – 2012 Odyssey
2003 – 2012 Pilot
2006 – 2013 Ridgeline
|NOTE: Factory Premium sound systems may require extra time for relay installation.