– Smart-Play Integration system allows connection of Android and other devices to the iDrive infotainment system.
– Control Apps using smartphone’s voice control feature or the factory iDrive Knob.
– Adds aftermarket rear view camera input.
– Picture-in-picture mode combining after-market rear-view picture with factory parking sensor graphics.
– Built-in on-screen display and setup. – 1 trigger output (+12V max. 1A) for the camera power.
Vehicles that don’t have a factory auxiliary input must purchase an aftermarket auxiliary input interface. Crux Interfacing Solutions provides the AUX-BM4 module which will enable the Auxiliary Audio Input on the professional, business, and navigation radio menu.
The small Alpine screen is not compatible with this interface, and needs to be replaced.
Authorized Usage/Limitations: This product should only be used while vehicle is stationary or when displaying fixed menus or for viewing rear-vision camera video when the vehicle is moving.
Product Liability Disclaimer: This unit must not be used for watching moving pictures while driving which is also prohibited by law in many States and localities. CRUX Interfacing Solutions shall not be held liable for any consequential, incidental and contingent damages arising from misuse, but not limited to material damage or personal injury resulting, directly or indirectly due to any unauthorized use of this product.
End User Agreement : End user agrees to utilize this product in accordance with the above mentioned stipulations and in compliance with all Local, State and Federal laws. If user does not agree with any of the above safety warnings, end-user shall be legally bound to immediately discontinue use and return this product to place of purchase.